Copyright © St Patrick’s Church Patterdale 2019
Saint Patrick's Anglican/Methodist Church Patterdale
Welcome to St Patrick's Church Patterdale. We welcome you to this wonderful Church in Patterdale and the Lake District. If you would like to contact us please call Richard Theobald on 017684 82379.
Services are held every Sunday. There is usually a 10:30 Holy Communion Service.
Additional services are on other Holy days. A full programme is on display outside the church
As always, all are very welcome to join us.
Everything In a Nutshell
- We are offering a House for Duty post that involves working three days a week at St Patrick’s Church in Patterdale, close to Ullswater in the Lake District. Accommodation is provided in a large four bedroom rectory in a very attractive location.
- We live in a busy, welcoming rural community.
- We have strong support for the Church from our congregation, the Methodists, the PCC, the Church Friends and many well wishers. You will have ordained colleagues in the Ullswater Mission Cluster.
- Our key challenge is to reach out to the wider, younger community to ensure the Church’s future.
- Could you be the person we seek?
Diocese of Carlisle
Cumbria Methodist District
House for Duty Minister
St Patrick's, Patterdale
Local Ecumenical Partnership
House for Duty posts come no better than this! The setting is incomparable, in its rural location on the southern edge of Ullswater. The responsibility is for one church only, while working with colleagues in the new Ullswater Mission Cluster. And the people of St Patrick's are in good heart and eager to move forward under fresh leadership, from either an Anglican Priest or Methodist Minister. There is a delightful four bedroom, Lakeland stone, Rectory in the heart of the village and near to Patterdale CE (VA) Primary School. The House for Duty post is for Sunday and two other days each week, or equivalent hours
St Patrick’s Church Patterdale
Thank you for you ongoing support of St Patrick’s Church Patterdale
There are a number of exhibitions in the Dale commemorating World War One. Please see the Ullswater War Memorial Website for details.